Our goal was to find the harmony between nature and the rich history of the land, this gimlet combines the crispness of Sandhills Elixir Sage with the refreshing lime.
Perfect for sharing with a friend, this recipe yields two servings.
- 4 ounces Sandhills Elixir Sage
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add the Sandhills Elixir Sage, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 20 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture equally into two chilled martini glasses or coupe glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the vibrant flavors of the Sandhills Elixir Sage Gimlet!
Note: For a more intense Sage flavor, you can rub fresh sage leaves around the glass rim before adding the cocktail.