The Ginger Lemon Mojito is a delightful twist on the classic Mojito cocktail, infused with the lively combination of ginger and lemon. This invigorating drink offers a balance of citrusy freshness and the warm, earthy notes of ginger.
As you sip on this summer-inspired cocktail, allow the natural benefits of ginger and lemon to uplift your spirits and provide a cooling respite from the heat.
- 2 ounces Ginger Lemon Sandhills Elixir
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- Soda water
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Fresh ginger slices, for garnish
- In a highball glass, muddle the fresh mint leaves, lime juice, and simple syrup to release the flavors and aromas.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Pour in the Ginger Lemon Sandhills Elixir.
- Top off with soda water, adding a refreshing effervescence to the cocktail.
- Stir gently to combine the ingredients.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh ginger slices for an extra zing.