The Elderberry Sour is a luscious and tangy concoction that really shows off the natural Elderberry Sandhills Elixir.
Inspired by the wild elderberries that thrive in Nebraska's Sandhills, this cocktail balances the sweetness of the elderberry with a hint of tartness.
With its versatility as a non-alcoholic spirit, Elderberry Sandhills Elixir offers a unique twist to classic cocktail recipes.
- 2 ounces Elderberry Sandhills Elixir
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Egg white (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Lime wheel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Add the Elderberry Sandhills Elixir, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and egg white (if using) to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds to combine and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- Savor the harmonious blend of sweet and tangy flavors in the Elderberry Sour.